3M™ Vapor & Particle Combination Filter 6098 AXP3 NR, for 6000 Series, 2 Pieces
Vapor and particle combination filter for protection from single-component, organic vapors with boiling point below 65 °C and fine dusts. Compatible with 6000 series full face respirators only.
Identification color: brown, white
Protection level: AXP3 NR
Package content: 2 filters
AXP3 NR for protection from single-component organic vapors with boiling points below 65 °C (e.g. acetone, dichloromethane (contained in paint strippers) and chloroform) and high levels of toxic and carcinogenic particulate matter.
Please note: AX filters may only be used factory-new and may not be reused!
Properties of the filter:
- replacement filter for paint spraying and paint application
- complete system with reusable 6000 series full face respirators
- low breathing resistance
- easy filter exchange due to the bayonet-click connection
- good wearing comfort with optimum safety and easy handling
- fatigue-free work with unrestricted vision
- wide field of view thanks to the unique trapezoidal shape
- balanced weight distribution increases wearing comfort
- tested and approved according to European standards - CE marking 0086 (EN 14387:2004+A1:2008)
Please read the complete product instructions before use. Improper use of this protective equipment may result in injury and serious or life-threatening conditions.
3M™ half and full face respirators with exchangeable filters
All 6000 and 7000 series masks are equipped with the bayonet click connection, which makes it very easy to connect a wide range of filters. This unique connection system allows a fast and secure filter exchange, e.g. against particles or gases and vapors, with one simple click. When used correctly, the maintenance-free masks can be reused over a longer period without any problems.
The advantages of the bayonet click connection:
- a wide range of filters can be used with all 3M™ 6000 and 7000 series masks
- unique connection system ensures correct and secure attachment of the filters to the mask body
- fast and simple replacement of the filters
- integrated rubber seals ensure a perfect fit of the filters
- no loss of the tight filter seal even after frequent use
Respirators and equipment
Proper protection should be a matter of course for all work involving respiratory hazards. Unfortunately, it is still often underestimated how especially fine dusts, solvent vapors, bacteria, fungi etc. affect our health in the long term. Protect yourself sufficiently today to stay healthy in the future. Health protection at the workplace has become convenient, comfortable and easy.
So-called "coarse dust masks" do not protect you! Nevertheless, these masks are still widely used because they are cheap and the breathing resistance is pleasantly low. This face mask (the conventional name for the so-called "coarse dust masks") is not approved as respiratory protection. It neither offers protection from fine dusts and paint spray mist nor against released solvents and vapors.
More products you might like
3M™ Respirator 4255+, 4000 Series A2/P3, Disposable€32.96 €27.70
3M™ Cleaning Cloth 105 for Half and Full Face Masks, 2 Pieces€1.07 €0.90
3M™ Aura™ Respirator 9332+ with Valve FFP3, 2 Pieces€19.04 €16.00
3M™ Gas Filter 6059 ABEK1, for 6000 and 7000 Series, 2 Pieces€16.18 €13.60
3M™ Particle Filter 2125 P2R, for 6000 and 7000 Series, 2 Pieces€8.69 €7.30
3M™ Painter Respirator Set 6002, 6000 Series A2/P2€51.11 €42.95
3M™ Gas Filter 6055 A2, for 6000 and 7000 Series, 2 Pieces€14.76 €12.40
3M™ Full Face Respirator Set 50648, 6000 Series A2/P3€208.25 €175.00