FUCHS® Mobile Extraction and Filter Unit Typ TK
Multi-user support and optional modular extension.
For medium to high amounts of pollutants. With integrated pre-separator and large filter surface. Without filter equipment and accessories.
- Working area: powerful one/two-place station
- Operation: for regular use
- For medium to high amounts of pollutants
- Material: sturdy sheet steel, powder-coated
- Dimensions: 49 x 38 x 62 cm
- Colour: grey (RAL 7035/7015)
- Weight without filter equipment: approx. 40 kg
The typ TK replaces the FUCHS® unit TKFD 108 D, which was originally part of the D&J product range.
- High-quality motor with cut-off carbon brushes
- Automatic filter control via vacuuum and pressure difference
- Turbine switch-off in case of "filter closed"
- Filter status display (saturation) via LED, separately for pre-filter and main filter
- Welding fume separation class W3, IFA certified
- Movable on castors
- Unit type: TK
- Continously variable
- Air volume without filter equipment: 30 - 335 m³/h
- Negative pressure: 6300 - 21000 Pa
- Electrical connection: 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Electrical power: 0.45 - 1.20 kW
- Sound level according to CE (DIN 45635-3): approx. 82 dB(A)
- Sound level at 1 m distance: 56 - 67 dB(A)
- Material intake quantity (approx./week): 50 - 100 g
- Capacity weight increase of solvents: max. 1.2 kg
- Solvent/adhesive fumes
- Solder fumes/electronics manufacturing
- Small welding applications
- Small marking lasers, little material removal
FUCHS Umwelttechnik® – modern, mobile, safe air extraction units
With over 30 years of experience and in close collaboration with conservation specialists, Fuchs Umwelttechnik® have developed a range of air extraction and filter units for specific use in conservation and restoration.
Fuchs Umwelttechnik® are offering a filtering solution for all requirements, vastly reducing harmful substances in the air, such as particles, fumes, mould spores and micro-organisms. Fuchs® has the best filter systems for you. Benefit from the experience of the specialists at Fuchs via us.
We are proud - the Fuchs® company has entrusted us with the distribution of these functional and powerful systems for restoration for more than ten years.
Before you decide on a compact extraction system, please contact us. We will be glad to help you find the optimum solution for your requirements, be it compact and mobile or stationary, with or without a cabinet, for single or multiple workplaces. The installation of stationary units is also carried out on site by specialists.
More products you might like
FUCHS® Slotted Nozzle, 100 mm€158.63 €133.30
FUCHS® Extraction Cabinet€3,295.11 €2,769.00
Soft Particle BlastingArticle on Request
FUCHS® Typ IF custom-made (Soft Particle Blasting or Varnish Extraction)Article on Request
FUCHS® 3-Section Extraction Arm, 650 mm€451.49 €379.40
FUCHS® Mobile Extraction and Filter Unit Typ MK€4,100.74 €3,446.00
FUCHS® Mobile Extraction and Filter Unit Typ KK€2,489.48 €2,092.00
Arbocel Soft Blasting Abrasive B€11.07 €9.30
Circular Magnifier 225-LED, 3 dpt (1,75x)€728.28 €612.00
RESKO Airblaster II (Blasting Unit), with 2 x One Hand Jets€2,314.55 €1,945.00
Blow Gun for Compressed Air€22.37 €18.80
FUCHS® Tubular Nozzle€38.68 €32.50
FUCHS® Mini Extraction and Filter Unit Typ KF€1,817.13 €1,527.00
FUCHS® Extraction Unit KKF625 with Fold-up Cabinet€7,009.10 €5,890.00
Compressor BAMBI 35/20 Compact-Silent Range€1,128.12 €948.00