HAROLUX® Studio Luminaire LED
The proven HAROLUX® Studio Luminaire now with daylight LED lights.
The HAROLUX® Studio Luminaire was developed and continuously improved by Deffner & Johann in close collaboration with restorers, universities and museums. Thanks to its design and functionality, it has established itself in many studios as the standard light for conservation work. The latest model offers first dimmable daylight LED lights. The stand with pneumatic spring is easily height adjustable, the head frame provides 4-axis inclination and rotation adjustment. The U-shaped base offers space for a chair and allows over head illumination e. g. when working with an easel, the column stand is rear-mounted for positioning the light over a table. Additional weights in the base frame prevent tilting, the lockable castors are floor gentle.
- Leistung / Power: 8 x 16 W daylight LED
- Farbtemperatur / Colour temp.: ~ 5700 K
- CRI > 90
- Lichtstrom / Luminosity: 18.000 lm
- Abstrahlwinkel / Emission angle: 120°
- Maße Lampe / Dimensions head: 68 x 54 x 5 cm
- Maße Fuß / Dimensions base: ~ 75 cm
- Höhenverstellbarkeit / Height adjustability: 151 - 200 cm
- Gewicht / Weight: ~ 40 kg
- Kabel / Power cord: 5 m