Illbruck OS110 Linseed Oil Putty, Can 500 g
Premium window and glass putty made from raw linseed oil and high quality chalks.
With its flexible and easy-to-apply, temperature-stable structure, the product is ideal for single glazing of windows with wooden frames. It can also be used for filling irregularities and holes in wooden surfaces.
The product can be carefully overpainted with Ottosson Linseed Oil Paint directly after application.
The linseed oil putty has excellent drying and ageing properties as well as good curing when painted with Ottosson Linseed Oil Paint.
Color beige - Nearby NCS S1005-Y20R
- Drying time approx. 1 - 2 days
- Temperature resistance < 70 °C
- Operating temperature + 5 °C to + 25 °C
- Storage at + 5 ° C to + 25 ° C
- Shelf life 24 months in unopened packaging