ELSEC 7650C (incl. data logger)
Measures and displays visible light (Lux or Foot candles), UV light (mW/M² and µW/lumen).
- Visible wavelength range 400 - 700nM (CIE response). No correction required for different light sources.
- Visible power range 0.1 - 200,000 Lux (0.1 - 20,000 Foot-candles)
- UV wavelength range 300 - 400 nM
- UV power range 2 - 10,000 mW/m2
- UV proportion range 0 - 10,000 µW/Lumen
- Display resolution: Lux: 0.1 up to 100 then 1; Foot-candles: 0.1 up to 100 then 1; UV: 0.1 up to 100 then 1; Proportion of UV: 1 µW/Lumen
- Accuracy Visible: 5 % ± 1 displayed digit; UV: 15 % ± 1
- Angular response (Light & UV) Cosine
- Readout 128 x 64 OLED Display with automatic brightness control
- Computer Interface USB
- Date functions Display as day-month-year or month-day-year.
- Batteries 4 off NiMH AAA type.
- Battery Life Approx 25 Hours continuous use or 3,000 readings taking 30 seconds each.
- Charger Input: 100 - 240 V 50 - 60 Hz Output: 5 V (USB connector)
- Operating Temperature 0 - 50 °C 0 - 99 % RH, non condensing
- Dimensions 170 x 60 x 15mm 6.7 x 2.4 x 0.6 inches Including RH/Temperature probe
- Weight 240 g (8.5 oz) with batteries
The world standard instruments for museums, art galleries and conservators.
Depending on the model, Elsec environmental monitors measure and display visible light, UV-light, thermal infrared, humidity, temperature and offer data logging capacity. They are very easy to use and can be re-calibrated with the optional Calibration Kit.
Data logging models have a built-in USB-interface.