Packing Non-Woven, 40 g/m², Sheet à 70 x 100 cm, 25 Pieces
The packaging non-woven consists of countless microfilaments and combines very good textile and mechanical properties. The lint-free fleece is ideal for packaging objects during transport and storage.
Tough and tear-resistant
Higher climatic buffering than Tyvek®
Weight: 40 g/m²
Width: 70 cm
Length: 100 cm
Package content: 25 pieces
The properties of the packing non-woven:
- Without chemical additives
- Oeko-Tex 100: Class 1
- Very soft, smooth surface, lint-free
- High flexibility, tear-resistant and dimensionally stable
- Protection against UV radiation
- Reusable - for permanent use
- Can be dyed, cut, sewn and heat-sealed
The packing non-woven is ideal for wrapping objects during transport and storage. There is no abrasion of delicate surfaces, nor do loose fibres get caught on uneven surfaces. It is also used on uneven surfaces and provides protection against abrasion, impact, heat and UV radiation.
Due to its good air permeability and resistance to wrinkling, it is also used as an intermediate layer on vacuum tables.