Cyclododecane, Spray Can 500 ml
Fully sublimating binder - in a spray can (500 ml).
Temporary sealant, stabilizer and water repellant for transport protection and moulding. Protection of deeper layers during aqueous surface cleaning or excavations. Punctual and large-area protection of plasters, stones, wood and metal parts.
Cyclododecane is a non-toxic, wax-like substance, solid at room temperature, with the special property of evaporating within a reasonable time without leaving residues.
The water repellent Cyclododecane and is applied in heated liquified form (melting point 63 °C) or as a solution in non-polar solvents (e.g. Petroleum Ether 60 - 95 °C).
The substance is insoluble in alcohols and water.
- 100 % sublimating - no residues remain on the surface
- Post-cleaning of the sprayed surfaces is not necessary
- Very long sublimation time (> 10 hours), depending on object surface, temperature and film thickness
- Sublimation time can be adjusted by layer thickness and ambient temperature
- Film thickness depends on spray distance, reduce distance for a thicker film
- Suitable for all surfaces, but a compatibility test is recommended in advance
- Homogeneous, fine spray pattern and excellent bonding properties
- Solvent-reduced and with pleasant odor
- Minimum shelf life 4 years, at 5 - 45 °C storage temperature