Dräger X-plore® 8000 Premium Hood, long (S/M)
Comfortable Dräger X-plore® hood made of soft, low-noise material, oil and water repellent.
The Dräger X-plore® 8000 hoods are an integral part of the Dräger X-plore® 8000 respiratory filter system for self-contained breathing. The hoods thus provide lightweight and comfortable respiratory protection with the highest protection level for open headpieces. Even during long working hours and under the most difficult conditions, the hoods provide maximum respiratory protection without increased breathing resistance.
- Material hood: PA, PU-coated
- Material visor: PC
- Size: S/M (52 cm to 59 cm)
- Weight: approx. 390 g
- Colour: grey
Dräger X-plore® 8000 hoods - Maximum comfort and safety
The hoods are recommended for use in all areas where no additional mechanical head or eye protection is needed.
The hoods are extremely light and making them very comfortable, even during longer use. And the hose connection's intelligent air distribution makes them very comfortable, as it prevents cold feeling at a single spot.
You have a choice of two sizes to ensure a perfect fit. The hoods are also available as a standard design or as a premium model, each in short or long versions. So, you can always find the right solution for the job.
- Temperature range (use): -10 °C to +60 °C
- Headband: in the neck area and over the head, adjustable
- Sweatband: in the forehead area, removable
- Hose connection: Dräger X-plore® 8000 hose connection, at the back
- Air outlet: permeable material in the chin area
Please read the complete product instructions before use. Improper use of this protective equipment may result in injury and serious or life-threatening conditions.
- Made from a light weight, soft, low-noise material
- Good, stable and comfortable fit even when user is moving due to optimized design
- The integrated insert at the top of the visor allows a wide field of view without distortion
- The hood covers head and face and has an ear-free design for good communication
- Suitable for people wearing glasses and beards
- Approval: the hoods themselves are approved according to EN 166:2002-04. In combination with Dräger X-plore® 8000 approved according to EN 12941: 2009, protection level TH3. In combination with Dräger X-plore® 9300 approved according to EN 14594:2005.
Respirators and equipment
Proper protection should be a matter of course for all work involving respiratory hazards. Unfortunately, it is still often underestimated how especially fine dusts, solvent vapors, bacteria, fungi etc. affect our health in the long term. Protect yourself sufficiently today to stay healthy in the future. Health protection at the workplace has become convenient, comfortable and easy.
So-called "coarse dust masks" do not protect you! Nevertheless, these masks are still widely used because they are cheap and the breathing resistance is pleasantly low. This face mask (the conventional name for the so-called "coarse dust masks") is not approved as respiratory protection. It neither offers protection from fine dusts and paint spray mist nor against released solvents and vapors.
More products you might like
Dräger X-plore® 8500 Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR)€748.39 €628.90
Dräger DAISYquick Cleaning Cloth, 10 Pieces€5.71 €4.80
Dräger X-plore® Respirator 1730+ FFP3 NR D, 10 Pieces€72.35 €60.80
Dräger X-plore® Respirator 1720+ FFP2 NR D, 10 Pieces€33.32 €28.00
Dräger X-plore® Respirator 1720+ FFP2 NR D, 10 Pieces€35.82 €30.10
Dräger Chemical Industry Set X-plore® 3300€47.48 €39.90
Dräger X-plore® 8000 Premium Hood, short (S/M)€85.32 €71.70
Dräger X-plore® 8000 Standard Hood, long (S/M)€77.11 €64.80
Dräger X-plore 8000 Standard Hood, short (S/M)€51.17 €43.00
Dräger X-plore® 8500 Application Set, Basic€1,277.47 €1,073.50