KAWO Elastokitt, Cartridge 310 ml
Elastic, maintenance-free window putty for glazing of historic windows. Weather resistant and overpaintable.
Colour: Old white.
KAWO Elastokitt was specially developed for the restoration of historic wood, steel and concrete windows. With the optical appearance of an exposed putty bevel. The product is suitable for renovation and repair glazing of single and insulating glass.
- Maintenance-free, weather- and UV-resistant
- Fast hardening and durable
- Can be painted over
- Shrinkage and solvent-free
- Easy application through dispensing cartridge
- Application temperature: +5 °C to +30 °C
- Hardening: approx. 3 mm on the 1st day