PolyPad® Vacuum, M 60 x 40 cm
60 x 40 cm
The vacuum cushions are made of malleable padding in an airtight, adjustable cover. This pad gains this mouldable form by extracting the air from the cushion via a vent. The impact energy is largely absorbed by the ball-shaped filling material.
- air impermeable cover
- adaptable filling
- able to evacuate
Please note: the handle requires a special pump. You will find these at the related products.
Larger quantities and special formats for a special price on request.
polypad: save, uncomplicated, reusable – the effect ive packaging principle!
The vacuum cushion stabilises fragile objects during treatment, transport and storage without applying additional pressure. It is made of malleable padding in a smooth airtight cover. The ball- shaped filling material adapts to the shape of the object. By extracting the air from the cushion via a vent, the pad is stabilized and offers pressure-free protection within seconds. Impact energy is extensively absorbed by the filling material. The pad is tough, tear-proof, reusable, chemically neutral and can be disinfected.
- Quick +easy immobilization → stabilization of complex structures
- Form-fit support, free of pressure → large-area shock absorption
- Reusable → versatile application and environmentally-friendly
- Individual filling material → increase in safety
In the field of art transportation no system offers such an effective adaption.
Scope of application
- Protection of art during transportation:
- Exhibition set up / dismantling
- Stabilisation and fixing during: