Insectron® Insect Trap 100 MW
The UV-free light trap Insectron® 100 MW is designed for controlling and monitoring flying insects. The trap is equipped with one light source and one glue board. The rear side of the housing is closed, making the Insectron® 100 MW ideal for wall mounting, as well as free standing operation. Thanks to the special light source, the trap can also be used in UV light-sensitive areas.
Area coverage: up to 75 m²
Mounting: Attached to the wall or free standing without mounting
Flying insects are attracted by the UV-free light source and stick to the adhesive-coated trapping surface. This non-destructive trapping method makes it easy to identify and quantify the insects, allowing user-friendly and professional monitoring.
The Insectron® insect traps impress with their high efficiency and straightforward handling. The devices run silently, produce no unpleasant odors and work without the use of chemicals. These features make the traps an economical and environmentally friendly tool for Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
The Insectron® product range is an excellent addition to other traps such as L-Trap, M-Trap and S-Trap.
- Mounting position: wall mounted or free standing without mounting
- Dimension: 63 x 20 x 30 cm
- Weight: approx. 8 kg
- Illuminant: green, 1 x 18 W
- Effective surface area: up to 75 m²
- Headroom: < 7 m
- Power consumption: max. 35 W
- Voltage: 230 V / 240 V (50 Hz)
- Housing: stainless steel
- Protection class: IP54
- Quality certification: ISO 9001
- CE certification: YES
Glue boards should be replaced after approximately 2 to 3 months of use, if used for a longer period of time the adhesive strength will be reduced drastically.
Illuminants should be replaced if they are defective or if fewer insects are attracted:
- After approx. 2,000 burning hours (= 3 months of continuous operation): decrease in attraction approx. 7%.
- After approx. 4,000 burning hours (= 6 months of continuous operation): decrease in attraction approx. 15%.
- After approx. 6,000 burning hours (= 9 months of continuous operation): decrease in attraction approx. 30%.
When a burning time of 6,000 hours has been reached, illuminants should be replaced in any case.
More products you might like
S-Trap Insect Trap 02 (Gluetrap with nourishment)€1.96 €1.65
SOLARIS LED Light€102.28 €85.95
Handbuch Integriertes Schädlingsmanagement, 2016€49.00 €45.79
M-Trap Insect Trap (Gluetrap with Pheromones)€2.20 €1.85
L-Trap Insect Trap (Photoluminiscent Gluetrap)€5.36 €4.50
Insectron® Insect Trap 200 MW€609.28 €512.00
Insectron® Insect Trap 300 M€692.58 €582.00
Insectron® Insect Trap 400 M€825.86 €694.00
G-Trap Insect Trap (Gluetrap), 30 Pieces€8.21 €6.90
Insect Trap I-Trap 30 LED€165.41 €139.00