3M™ Aura™ Respirator 9322+ with Valve FFP2, 10 Pieces
Three-piece design (folded) for greater comfort without interference, for protection from medium exposure to fine dust and oil or water based vapours.
Protection level: FFP2, with exhalation valve
Package content: 10 pieces, individually packed and folded
FFP2 (Filtering Face Piece - Class 2) for protection from medium exposure to fine dust and oil or water based vapours typically encountered during sanding, drilling and cutting of paint, cement, wood and steel.
Properties of the respirator:
- three-piece design (folded) for increased comfort and easier movement while speaking
- adjustable nosepiece provides a better seal with a comfortable fit
- high breathability thanks to high-performance filter material for easy breathing
- soft fleece layer on the inner side of the mask for a comfortable fit on the skin
- seal dots on the upper section reduce fogging of eyewear for better view
- the patented CPC valve reduces heat build-up in the respirator and allows for cool and easy breathing
- the respirator is held securely in place by head straps, which contribute to a good, comfortable seal. The color coding indicates the classification - Blue: FFP2 according to EN 149:2001+A1:2010
- supports protection from certain particles up to concentrations of 10 x WEL
Please read the complete product instructions before use. Improper use of this protective equipment may result in injury and serious or life-threatening conditions.
Respirators and equipment
Proper protection should be a matter of course for all work involving respiratory hazards. Unfortunately, it is still often underestimated how especially fine dusts, solvent vapors, bacteria, fungi etc. affect our health in the long term. Protect yourself sufficiently today to stay healthy in the future. Health protection at the workplace has become convenient, comfortable and easy.
So-called "coarse dust masks" do not protect you! Nevertheless, these masks are still widely used because they are cheap and the breathing resistance is pleasantly low. This face mask (the conventional name for the so-called "coarse dust masks") is not approved as respiratory protection. It neither offers protection from fine dusts and paint spray mist nor against released solvents and vapors.
More products you might like
3M™ Double Filter Mask Set 6000 Series A2/P2, with Filters, Size L€52.30 €43.95
3M™ Respirator 4255+, 4000 Series A2/P3, Disposable€32.96 €27.70
3M™ Aura™ Respirator 9332+ with Valve FFP3, 2 Pieces€19.04 €16.00
3M™ Aura™ Respirator 9332+ with Valve FFP3, 10 Pieces€80.44 €67.60
3M™ Aura™ Respirator 9310+ without Valve FFP1, 20 Pieces€29.75 €25.00
3M™ Painter Respirator Set 6002, 6000 Series A2/P2€51.11 €42.95