3M™ Respirator 4255+, 4000 Series A2/P3, Disposable
The respirator with its integrated filter elements is an immediately usable, maintenance-free half mask, for protection from high exposure to fine dust and certain organic gases and vapours.
Protection level: A2P3, with double exhalation valve
Package content: 1 piece, respirator half mask
A2P3 for protection from high exposure to fine dust and oil or water vapours, as well as certain organic gases and vapours (boiling point > 65 °C), e.g. from solvent-based paints, adhesives and cleaning agents in concentrations up to 10 times the WEL or 5,000 ppm (whichever is lower), and from particles in concentrations up to 20 times the WEL.
Properties of the respirator:
- maintenance-free respirator for paint spraying, paint application with a brush and roller, and sanding by hand
- respirator can be used until damaged, particle filters blocked, gas filters saturated or for up to one month
- lightweight, balanced design
- slim profile for better vision
- adjustable head support and easy-to-fix neck straps
- soft, anti-allergenic material with textured sealing lip
- mask material: thermoplastic elastomer
- centrally positioned exhalation valve for effective removal of heat and moisture
- improved breathability and reduced breathing resistance due to a double exhalation valve and large carbon-bonded filters
- comfortable breathing thanks to exhalation valve with low breathing resistance
Please read the complete product instructions before use. Improper use of this protective equipment may result in injury and serious or life-threatening conditions.
Respirators and equipment
Proper protection should be a matter of course for all work involving respiratory hazards. Unfortunately, it is still often underestimated how especially fine dusts, solvent vapors, bacteria, fungi etc. affect our health in the long term. Protect yourself sufficiently today to stay healthy in the future. Health protection at the workplace has become convenient, comfortable and easy.
So-called "coarse dust masks" do not protect you! Nevertheless, these masks are still widely used because they are cheap and the breathing resistance is pleasantly low. This face mask (the conventional name for the so-called "coarse dust masks") is not approved as respiratory protection. It neither offers protection from fine dusts and paint spray mist nor against released solvents and vapors.
More products you might like
3M™ Double Filter Mask Set 6000 Series A2/P2, with Filters, Size L€52.30 €43.95
3M™ Aura™ Respirator 9332+ with Valve FFP3, 2 Pieces€19.04 €16.00
3M™ Aura™ Respirator 9310+ without Valve FFP1, 20 Pieces€29.75 €25.00
3M™ Painter Respirator Set 6002, 6000 Series A2/P2€51.11 €42.95
3M™ Aura™ Respirator 9322+ with Valve FFP2, 2 Pieces€9.46 €7.95