3M™ Gas Filter 6059 ABEK1, for 6000 and 7000 Series, 2 Pieces
Gas filter for protection from organic and inorganic gases and vapors, acid gases and ammonia, also recommended when the type of contaminant is unknown. Suitable for 6000 and 7000 series reusable masks.
Identification colors: brown, grey, yellow, green
Protection level: ABEK1
Package content: 2 filters
ABEK1 for protection from gases and vapors of organic compounds with boiling points below 65 °C, inorganic gases and vapors (chlorine, hydrogen sulphide etc.), sulphur dioxide and hydrogen chloride as well as ammonia and its derivatives.
Properties of the filter:
- replacement filter for use with pesticides, chemical cleaning agents or solvent-based paints
- complete system with reusable 6000 and 7000 series masks
- low breathing resistance
- easy filter exchange due to the bayonet-click connection
- good wearing comfort with optimum safety and easy handling
- fatigue-free work with unrestricted vision
- wide field of view thanks to the unique trapezoidal shape
- balanced weight distribution increases wearing comfort
- tested and approved according to European standards - CE marking 0086 (EN 14387:2004+A1:2008 ABEK1)
- also suitable for the half masks of the 7500 series
Please read the complete product instructions before use. Improper use of this protective equipment may result in injury and serious or life-threatening conditions.
3M™ half and full face respirators with exchangeable filters
All 6000 and 7000 series masks are equipped with the bayonet click connection, which makes it very easy to connect a wide range of filters. This unique connection system allows a fast and secure filter exchange, e.g. against particles or gases and vapors, with one simple click. When used correctly, the maintenance-free masks can be reused over a longer period without any problems.
The advantages of the bayonet click connection:
- a wide range of filters can be used with all 3M™ 6000 and 7000 series
- masks unique connection system ensures correct and secure attachment of the filters to the mask body
- fast and simple replacement of the filters
- integrated rubber seals ensure a perfect fit of the filters
- no loss of the tight filter seal even after frequent use
Respirators and equipment
Proper protection should be a matter of course for all work involving respiratory hazards. Unfortunately, it is still often underestimated how especially fine dusts, solvent vapors, bacteria, fungi etc. affect our health in the long term. Protect yourself sufficiently today to stay healthy in the future. Health protection at the workplace has become convenient, comfortable and easy.
So-called "coarse dust masks" do not protect you! Nevertheless, these masks are still widely used because they are cheap and the breathing resistance is pleasantly low. This face mask (the conventional name for the so-called "coarse dust masks") is not approved as respiratory protection. It neither offers protection from fine dusts and paint spray mist nor against released solvents and vapors.
More products you might like
3M™ Double Filter Mask 6000 Series, without Filters, Size L€21.24 €17.85
3M™ Double Filter Mask 6000 Series, without Filters, Size S€21.24 €17.85
3M™ Particle Filter 2125 P2R, for 6000 and 7000 Series, 2 Pieces€8.69 €7.30
3M™ Gas Filter 6055 A2, for 6000 and 7000 Series, 2 Pieces€14.76 €12.40
3M™ Vapor & Particle Combination Filter 6098 AXP3 NR, for 6000 Series, 2 Pieces€45.22 €38.00