3M™ Double Filter Mask 6000 Series, without Filters, Size L
The lightweight half mask guarantees protection and comfort with easy handling and is characterized by its durability.
Package content: 1 piece, respirator half mask (Size: L)
Please note: Filters are not included in the delivery!
Properties of the mask:
- reusable respirator for paint spraying, paint application with brush and roller, and sanding by hand or with a random orbital sander
- exchangeable particle filters, gas and vapor filter cartridges or combination cartridges
- improved breathing activity and lower breathing resistance thanks to double exhalation valve and large filters
- easy filter exchange due to the bayonet click connection for a wide range of filters
- good wearing comfort with optimum safety and easy handling
- fatigue-free work
- skin-friendly mask body made of thermoplastic material
- very lightweight mask with optimal weight distribution
- fits every face shape
Please read the complete product instructions before use. Improper use of this protective equipment may result in injury and serious or life-threatening conditions.
3M™ half and full face respirators with exchangeable filters
All 6000 and 7000 series masks are equipped with the bayonet click connection, which makes it very easy to connect a wide range of filters. This unique connection system allows a fast and secure filter exchange, e.g. against particles or gases and vapors, with one simple click. When used correctly, the maintenance-free masks can be reused over a longer period without any problems.
The advantages of the bayonet click connection:
- a wide range of filters can be used with all 3M™ 6000 and 7000 series masks
- unique connection system ensures correct and secure attachment of the filters to the mask body
- fast and simple replacement of the filters
- integrated rubber seals ensure a perfect fit of the filters
- no loss of the tight filter seal even after frequent use
Respirators and equipment
Proper protection should be a matter of course for all work involving respiratory hazards. Unfortunately, it is still often underestimated how especially fine dusts, solvent vapors, bacteria, fungi etc. affect our health in the long term. Protect yourself sufficiently today to stay healthy in the future. Health protection at the workplace has become convenient, comfortable and easy.
So-called "coarse dust masks" do not protect you! Nevertheless, these masks are still widely used because they are cheap and the breathing resistance is pleasantly low. This face mask (the conventional name for the so-called "coarse dust masks") is not approved as respiratory protection. It neither offers protection from fine dusts and paint spray mist nor against released solvents and vapors.
More products you might like
3M™ Double Filter Mask Set 6000 Series A2/P2, with Filters, Size L€52.30 €43.95
3M™ Respirator 4255+, 4000 Series A2/P3, Disposable€32.96 €27.70
3M™ Double Filter Mask 6000 Series, without Filters, Size S€21.24 €17.85
3M™ Aura™ Respirator 9332+ with Valve FFP3, 10 Pieces€79.14 €66.50
3M™ Aura™ Respirator 9322+ with Valve FFP2, 2 Pieces€9.46 €7.95